Eric Nielsen 02.03.07
Don't change the way you feel about me...oh go ahead. I'm keeping the best guilt closeted but there are some things I can share.
1. Polyphonic Spree: Everyone tells me I should know better, and that I'm not cool
2. Unfiltered Lucky Strikes and Cheap Japanese cigs Echo: Strong tobacco, like strong coffee make the world go 'round. Anyways, Luckys, they're toasted. Why the fuck aren't they going to make Luckys anymore? The next Maquiladora Japanese tour will be sponsored by Echo.
3. Triple and Quatro shot coffees: Party with me now, pay for it later.
4. Reality TV: It all started with Cops, moved into Geraldo, The Real World, Jerry Springer. Now it's everywhere from the worst to the best: Temptation Island, Everest Beyond the Limit, Breaking Bonaduce, Shooting Sizemore, America's Top Model, Survivor, Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Surreal Life stop me somebody, help.
5. Bad Food: Sugar cereal, processed sugars, processed cancers.
6. My Rich Fantasy Life: 'nuff said
7. Naps, Laying in Bed Too Long: I shoulda been born in a country that honors the siesta. Nothing like laying in bed, next to your loved one/s, in their warmth and daydreaming.
8. Losing Money on International Tours: It's not a vacation, I'm working.