Nate Fitzbutler did a remix to Kanye West’s and Kendrick Lamar’s “No More Parties in LA” called “No More Parties in SD”. He said, "we made this track to try to bring some national buzz to our city that’s always been in the shadow of the LA music scene."
Niko Sitaras from the San Diego based dream rock band Paper Days says, "We just released our new EP 'Fun For Family & Friends'. Our release party is on Feb 19th being hosted at the Irenic (with The Bash Dogs & Splavender).
Panic Is Perfect is an indie-pop group from San Fran and they are touring in support of their new album, Cellspace, which drops tomorrow on Strange Loop Records. They'll be playing at The Loft @ UCSD on Feb. 12!
|Maquiladora - White Sand EP + Live & Rare (Acid Mothers Temple 022) Now available at Lotushouse Records
The legendary "White Sands" EP by levitational and bewitching acid folk trio Maquiladora, produced and mixed by Makoto Kawabata and previously released as a limited edition of 100 CD-R, makes its long-awaited appearance on CD! Re-edited by the group themselves, with additional and previously unreleased tracks and bonus live material! Japanese import.
1. Prostitute Song
2. Happy Day
5. Termez 1936
6. So Far Away
Live and Rare Bonus Tracks:
1. Sober as a Judge (White Sands out-take)
2. Burned a Saint (White Sands out-take)
3. Bad Birthday (White Sands out-take)
4.The Flood (Ritual of Hearts out-take)
5. Simply to See You (w Kawabata Makoto and Higashi Hiroshi - Live at Tokuzo in Nagoya August 26, 2003)
6. Summer of Sad Songs (for HH) (w Kawabata Makoto and Higashi Hiroshi - Live at Tokuzo in Nagoya August 26, 2003)
7. The Secret As Of Wilkerson (What the Day Was Dreaming out-take)